Re: Lith film

From: Tony K ^lt;tonyk@digital-lucida.com.au>
Date: 12/11/03-04:11:08 PM Z

Sandy,

Even Photoshop 6 allows you to export Hi-Bit files to a printer. At least it
works with the Epson printers we use. Obviously you can now do more of your
editing in Hi-Bit mode with Photoshop 7 & 8. I've never experienced any
difficulties printing Hi-bit files, though if they are high-resolution as
well the data transfer can slow down a little.

on 12/12/03 4:30 AM, Sandy King at wrote:

> And speaking of 16-bit files, my understanding is that Photoshop 8
> will allow layers and some other tools to work in 16-bit that were
> previously limited to 8-bit. Does anyone know if it will also allow
> printing in 16-bit?
>
> Sandy

Tony Kelly
Digital Lucida