Re: A little gum test

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 12/15/03-01:49:24 PM Z

What's really interesting is that I NEVER use direct sun - all my prints are
exposed in a corridor with high windows which reflects a lot of light - but
I think the UV must be high because digital shots in the area always come
out very blue on daylight setting. You would hardly think that 4 min
exposures in diffuse light would be overexposed!

Kate