Re: Flatbed scanner transparency adapter?

From: jfulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 12/18/03-11:50:12 PM Z

    I've been using the Epson 3200 and it does a most credible job of 35mm
and blown to 11x14 it looks very good.
    Any of the less expensive flatbeds cannot beat the expensive flatbed but
the Epson is rather good. Go check out a scanner review website and you'll
see what is recommended by various experts
    If you only into 35mm the Nikon 4000 is about to be superceded by the
5000 model and there are very good buys out there. The Minolta Dimage w/5400
dpi is a great buy at about $850 these days.
    If you are serious I'd get the Nikon, Minolta or the older Polaroid
4000. The only problem w/the Polaroid (which is an ecellent scanner) is that
the connection is SCSI.
    Jack F