Re: Dreaded fungus

From: Richard Knoppow ^lt;dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 12/19/03-12:52:26 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: <Grafist@aol.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Friday, December 19, 2003 7:13 AM
Subject: Re: Dreaded fungus

jseigel@panix.com
> writes:
>
> > Fungus, unfortunately, turns out to be very damaging
and
> > > very hard to get rid of.
> > > ---
> Someone told me by phone that this topic was
being discussed on the
> list.I thought they said, "Fun Goose".
> May the Fun Goose bring you all relaxing and
regenerating
> experiences during the break,The shadow of its wings is
beginning to pass over me,as I
> write. Thanks for a stimulating 2003.
> Best wishes for 2004 to everyone. From Photographist-
John Grocott-
> London.

  Happy Hollidays to everyone on the list.
  For more about a Goose and Christmas see Sherlock Holmes
and the Adventure of the Blue Carbuncle.
  Remember to buncle up before driving your blue car.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA
dickburk@ix.netcom.com