Re: metamerism with Epson printers

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 02/11/03-12:18:21 AM Z

John,

Can you make negatives on the Pictorico with the 7600 using the Ultrachrome
inks?

Thanks,
Mark Nelson

In a message dated 2/11/03 1:04:30 AM, tojohn@texas.net writes:

<< I'm currently running two 7600's--one dye, the other chrome. I use the dye

model exclusively for producing negatives on Pictorico (which is actually an

adapted 3M product, I believe). The 2200 or 9600 should be equally viable,

given that they are built on the same technology. >>