Re: metamerism with Epson printers

FOTAR2@aol.com
Date: 02/11/03-07:06:19 AM Z

To whomsoever . . .
    At the risk of being labelled a curmudgeon, let me suggest some sources
which could answer a lot of these digital questions far more efficiently, I
don't think that that particular wheel needs to be re-invented here. There
are literally reams of information on these sites - and up to date, as well.
I can't imagine a single topic that would be dealt with in the context of
this group that couldn't be better served, (ad infinitum) in the other
venues. I suppose you could say (and probably will!) that that makes my
position "digital ain't alternative". At least not in my understanding of why
this group was created - digital negatives notwithstanding. Unless all the
other problems with alternative photography have been solved. I'd just as
soon avoid propagating that particular form of ad infinitum here, we have
enough of our own.

Bob

Anyway, here's the tip of what is probably a very large iceberg: