Re: More digital negatives

From: Nick Makris (nick@mcn.org)
Date: 02/12/03-04:08:19 PM Z

Mark, while the statement from Pictorico is somewhat outdated, it is still
relevant. Since then, Epson has come out with a pigment based ink which as
you say, works with the film. However, that ink is not available in bulk
and to my knowledge has not been tested by anyone in the lower end machines.
I for one have no need to spend the required funds on a high end printer
like the 10000.

So one of these days, I'll find the combination that I am looking for.

Many thanks,