Re: printing with mold or fungus?

FotoDave@aol.com
Date: 02/12/03-04:14:57 PM Z

Yes, either that or the other way around could work too. That after exposure
the print is soaked in some fungus or bacteria of some sort, and they will
start eating up the gelatin. The unhardened part will be eaten first, so
"development" will be inverse proportional to the exposure.

This is mentioned in Luis Nadeau's Gum Bichromate book. I think Fresson or
Artigue (or someone else, I can't remember exactly) used this at some point.

Dave S