RE: Silver Gelatin...and alternativephotography.com?

From: Steve Bell (veracity000@earthlink.net)
Date: 02/17/03-07:22:25 PM Z

Hey Jon,

some of those images on the website are yours, huh? i really enjoyed them.
now here's another question: did you use a holga for those negatives?

the images are very holga-esque.

cheers,

Steve

light

> for example - here on the *alternate-photographic-process* list. The line
is

> not etched in stone on exactly what is and what isn't "alt."

> But let's not start that hare again....

> Vive le difference!

> Best - Jon

> www.jonathan-bailey.com

> Tenants Harbor, Maine

--- Steve Bell
--- Veracity000@earthlink.net
--- "We have...become our own thought police; but instead of calling the
process by which we limit our own expression of
     dissent and wonder 'censorship', we call it 'concern for commercial
viability'." -David Mamet