Re: Julia Margret Cameron/ was the Safety

ARTHURWG@aol.com
Date: 02/24/03-11:48:11 AM Z

Yes, these are good points. Perhaps EW was misdiagnosed. And it's obviously
true that tolerance for toxic chemicals can vary widely, in the extreme
killing some while not effecting others at all. But still, can we assume, or
even imply, that photo chemicals contributed to EW's demise?
   At any rate, I'm not trying to argue that chemical-exposure safety
measures should be disregarded, only that there's a lot of hysteria about
everything these days-- from genetically engineered food to the threat of
terrorism. And we all must face one difficult fact: that life on planet
earth is a temporary situation at best, and that no amount of organic food or
laps jogged around the park can change that.

Arthur