Making Negatives from 11x17" photocopies??

From: REDROCKET (redrocket@cox.net)
Date: 01/01/03-07:02:52 PM Z

Greetings,

I've been off the list for a few months. i have about a dozen 11x17"
positives made from a copy machine standard cheapo copy paper, mainly dark
prints. These where made by moving objects while the copy machine scanned
the image.

I need to make negs for making cyanotypes and would like to keep the same
character of the originals. Any advice on making the negs? Freestyle Litho
film? How well will that work being that the original is cheap copy paper?

I thought about scanning and doing digital negs, but, that seems like a lot
of work and brings me to far away from the organic nature of these
originals.

So any advice?

Thanks

Mac Legrandi