Re: A Joyful View

From: Judy Seigel (jseigel@panix.com)
Date: 01/14/03-02:21:43 PM Z

On Tue, 14 Jan 2003, Jeff Buck wrote:

> This is my submission for the Sandy King Archive of reasons we pursue large
> format that have nothing to do with film size.

Jeff, wonderful as that bagpipe serenade must have been, I couldn't help
thinking that your STORY of the event was better, that is it has a
*permanent* appeal. So how were the prints? My own experience is that
music at the scene never helped me photograph better -- if anything it
made me think something was wonderful that wasn't so on film.

J.