Re: gelatin hardener

From: Ryuji Suzuki (RSuzuki@MIT.EDU)
Date: 01/28/03-09:24:42 PM Z

From: Scott Wainer <smwbmp@starpower.net>
Subject: Re: gelatin hardener
Date: Tue, 28 Jan 2003 21:41:04 -0500

> You owe me a roll - your name is listed in my spellchecker.

Ok, I lost. Do you want to pay for shipping or come to Boston? :-)

> Speaking of AXP25, has anyone tried Maco Up 25 (Freestyle) or Efke 25
> (Denmark)? Both are said to be replacements for the AXP25. Looking at the

Not a genuine slow speed film, but I unexpectedly found Acros 100 to
work pretty well at EI 32 or so, and cut back development just a bit.
I was testing a new developer with Acros, and my first guess time was
about 10% shorter than normal contrast, but the overexposed frame came
out very nicely. Some sensitometric data indicate that the highlight
contrast is more preferentially lowered. It may work with TMX but
haven't trid it yet.

Ryuji