RE: Film fogging while transported

From: Vincent Dobson (manitec@bellsouth.net)
Date: 01/29/03-05:56:10 PM Z

I've only heard that UPS is the best because they do not x-ray. In any
case, I would think a shipper that only ships on their own strictly cargo
planes would be the best. These type planes are not a target of terrorist
as opposed to shipping with a carrier that utilizes extra cargo space on
commercial flights carrying passengers. These would be a target and subject
to stringent x-ray.

Vince Dobson
Visions In Nature
www.VisionsInNature.com