RE: A newcomer into the alt. process world...

From: Loris Medici (lorism@tnn.net)
Date: 07/03/03-04:44:35 AM Z

Hi again,

I prepared the [5% sulphuric acid + 5% potassium dichromate] bleach
described in the above documents. I poured the concentrated (it is used
1 + 9) bleach solution into a 1lt brown bottle. My questions are:
1) Can 5% solution of sulphuric acid do harm to the glass? Is it all
right to store it in a glass bottle?
2) The concentrated sulphuric acid is stored in a "plastic" bottle. Is
it OK to store such a strong acid in plastic bottles?

Thank you in advance.
Loris.