Re: Toning Cyanotype & coating gum

Ender100@aol.com
Date: 07/20/03-10:19:23 PM Z

Judy,

we saw a great demonstration of using a roller to spread gum emulsion on
multi coat at APIS... really even spread.

For other types of processes like Platinum, I have noticed that a rod coats a
lot more evenly than a brush—though the edges may not be as pretty...but I
suppose you could dry brush the edges.... or use a feather duster.

Mark Nelson

<< > And on another topic, since this is my last sheet of stationery -- in