Re: chemigrams at APIS 2003

From: Jon Lybrook (jon@terabear.com)
Date: 07/24/03-10:36:18 PM Z

> This is great, I thought I was the only one doing this, I found it by
> accident in a gallery years ago after a friend did a workshop, had no
> idea it had a following.

Hi Sam,

I don't know if you'd call it a following. Polli has assembled so much info on
the subject for her thesis, we just decided to organize it someplace on-line as
a community resource and clearing house. Any suggestions regarding the
fledgling chemigramist.com site are most welcome and we are going to be linking
to artist, as well as info websites. If you have a website displaying your work
and want it referenced, please let me know and I'll add it to our on-line
gallery gallery.... Our goal is to move the culture forward.

Anyone interested in the new Chemigram Discussion List, please sign up at
http://chemigramist.com/eform.html...and please excuse the mess. We weren't
expecting company so soon!

Jon