Negative enlarging (was Re: Dave Rose's Images)

From: Dave Rose (cactuscowboy@bresnan.net)
Date: 07/29/03-07:42:34 AM Z

I have many boxes of out-of-date lith film that I bought at low cost years
ago. Fujilith VO-100, Fujilith HP-100, 3M ML4, Afga O 811p, Kodak 6556, and
Kodak 4133. I use TMAX 100 4x5" for contact printing interpositives.
Developers used are D-76, Beers, Soemarko LC-1, Dektol, and others,
depending on need. My procedure for making enlarged negatives is fairly
routine, although I'll sometimes dodge and burn.

Dave in Wyoming