Re: APIS information for 2004?

From: Samuel Greene (chemigram@yahoo.com)
Date: 07/29/03-04:05:53 PM Z

Great Idea, Polli, I was on holiday there two years ago and loved the place, but how about Society of International Photographic Anachronisms , I feel like one at times, cannot get supplies anywhere, what happened to black and white photography , even the B & S online catalogue does not stock it! What is a desperate chemigramist to do? And where do you get AGFA photo paper from? Is it only in New Zealand?
Sam G

Paula Marriner <dawntreaderbus@yahoo.com> wrote:
Maybe if enough people want to come to NZ I can organise a SIPA,
( Symposium of International Photographic Artsists ? ) seeing as we are upside down on the other side of the world.
: )
Polli