RE: Epson 2200 vs 1280 printers

From: Keith Gerling (keithgerling@att.net)
Date: 06/08/03-07:32:53 PM Z

Can you elaborate on this? What is a "pigment print"? I've seen this in
reference to works by Sudek - works that might actually have been made using
the Carbon or Carbro process.

BTW, a quick websearch reveals this rather wide-encompassing description:
"Pigment print is a general term for any kind of print which uses a pigment
to produce the image, including gum, Fresson, carbon and carbro." I can't
imagine putting platinum over any of those, but maybe I'm missing
something...

Thanks!