cyanotype digital negatives

From: Mary Pat McNally (mcnally@psfc.mit.edu)
Date: 03/03/03-10:29:34 AM Z

I am using an Epson 2200 to make negatives on Pictorico OHP
transparency film. I want to print these negatives using Cranes
Platinotype paper. I am having difficulty finding a curve that allows
me to print the values from 0%-20%. I am using the Ole image
(grayscale) from Dan Burkholders book on making digital negatives as
a test image. Does anyone have any experience with digital
cyanotypes. Thank you, Mary Pat McNally