Pyro Developers

From: Sandy King (sanking@clemson.edu)
Date: 05/18/03-12:27:44 PM Z

This message is for those who are currently using a Pyro developer,
including ABC, Diaxactol, Rollo Pyro, PMK, Pyrocat-HD, and WD2D.
What I would like to know is your, 1) method of processing,
development temperature, and type of agitation, 2) time of
development for a scene with normal lighting (that is, one that has a
SBR of 7, or if you use the Zone System, a scene that requires N
processing, and 3) process for which the negatives are being
developed. (Processes limited to kallitype, Pt/Pd, carbon, and silver
gelatin, including AZO.

Thanks in advance for your help. I am currently working on a
comparison of various staining developers in silver gelatin and
alternative printing and am interested in seeing how my testing
results compare with real field data.

Sandy