Re: Mr. Suzuki's posts

From: jfulton ^lt;jefulton1@comcast.net>
Date: 11/04/03-12:02:45 AM Z

Okay . . . I'll go along Judy w/your thoughts. I dumped the posts and went
on my way to things pertinent. Every once in a while there is a person who
comes on the list and posts and incredible amount of stuff/info/BS,
whatever. I see it as a squall and only if I view it as worthwhile do I
fully need to read it. Perhaps I am a bit glib here but, boy, do I ever run
into a lot of turkeys these days.
Cheers to ALL
Jack