Re: types of gum

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 11/27/03-01:47:38 AM Z

Thanks, Judy! I'm exhausted....anyway, sospiro means "sigh"and is
Italian...I based my images on gestures which reminded me of the High
Renaissance religious paintings....so I titled in Italian, then when I hung
the show I used frost cloth to hide an ugly wall and it's so light it moves
in and out slowly when you walk around the room.....the title just seemed to
spring to mind...you'd have to be in the rom to get it I suspect.

cheers
Kate