Re: peeling off emulsion of fiber based paper or any other kind of

From: Pablo Kolodny (pkolodny@fibertel.com.ar)
Date: 10/24/03-01:07:58 PM Z

Ryuji Suzuki wrote:

> If you want to make a large negatives, why don't you use large sheet
> films? (either panchromatic or orthochromatic) What happened to your
> home made emulsion?
>
> --
> Ryuji Suzuki
> "Reality has always had too many heads." (Bob Dylan, Cold Irons Bound, 1997)

I think I've never done home made emulsion. In this one you're talking to
the wrong person.
And as for using large sheet film I'd have to say that living in Buenos
Aires makes it a little bit hard if not impossible for getting sheet film,
no problem at all if going for up to 4x5. Though orthochromatic film is
quite easier.
On the other side I'd like to experiment with some old stock I still have.

anyway thanks

Pablo