Re: Autochromes

From: Jean Daubas (j.daubas.photo@free.fr)
Date: 09/23/03-09:52:23 AM Z

Hi all !

> I have also seen reproductions (Pinhole Journal) of pinhole autochromes
made
> by a person in Mexico City. This person used rice starch rather than
> potato.

These pictures are from Carlos Jurado who wrote the article "Autochrome
Process for Pinhole Cameras", published in Pinhole Journal Vol. 13 #3.
Though, I've not found autochrome images on his astonishing web site "The
Camera Obscura and the Unicorn" :
 http://www.zonezero.com/exposiciones/fotografos/jurado/

Cheers from France

Jean Daubas

Ps : Here, we have several sites about autochromes ,written in French.
Jean Daubas, auteur-photographe
16 rue de Bourg-Sec
25440 LIESLE France
06 81 53 12 89 / 03 81 57 50 13