Re: Copyright

From: Joe Tait (dalaibobra@houston.rr.com)
Date: 09/25/03-08:25:55 PM Z

Amen Kent.

Kent, my friend, like me; I am sure you have had the pleasure of wading
through the nauseating ego battles and utterly trite indigosian BS that
typifies the "generosity" exhibited in many a thread on this list.
Ultimately I feel that that is the real danger in a community such as
ours, not someone using as a source this list to publish a book (for
people who'd like to LEARN from OTHERS, my God). Given the unrelenting
erosion of traditional photography, future photographers deserve EVERY
CHANCE to see with clarity the vast legacy will inherited. I know that I
can honestly say that this list and a few publications are the only
sources I have in trying to learn about the kind of photography I want
to do.

-Joe