Re: Copyright

From: Carl Weese (cweese@earthlink.net)
Date: 09/26/03-06:41:53 AM Z

Kent,

Knowledge can't be copyrighted at all, that's not the issue. But expression
of that knowledge can, and is when published. If someone here does a
particularly good job of explaining some aspect of a process, the knowledge
is being shared freely but the expression is protected. Fine for someone to
read the instructions and go try them. Not ok for someone to make a copy of
the instructions and publish it under their own name: that's
infrinement.---Carl

--
            Web site with picture galleries
            and workshop information