is this a good book on Platinum/Palladium printing??

curzon@tegenlicht.com
Date: 09/29/03-08:46:37 AM Z

I'm very new to the alt-photo techniques. I recently made my first Bromoil prints!! I'll send a link as soon as I have scanned
the prints and posted it on my website.

Since I want to learn a lot I read (almost) all the discussions on this forum. I check the suggested websites also (most of the time)
to learn, to get inspired, ...

I think it was Mark who refered someone to the website of Dick Arentz. I checked his website and liked his prints. I saw he also wrote
a book about Platinum and Palladium prints: see http://www.dickarentz.com/books.htm

Can anyone tell me if this is a good book? I'm not suggesting this could be a bad book but is this a good book to learn about this technique in general, so see what
it is about and maybe to use is (later on) as a guide to try it myself? Or is there an other book better to be read first?

For instance: I'm reading The Keepers of Light (W Crawford). This is an excelent book on the techniques and its history, but also a good HOW TO book.

Thanks,
Bert from Holland