Re: Gum dichromate issue

From: gdimase@hotmail.com
Date: 08/10/04-06:48:50 PM Z

Thanks Chris and sorry for my previous email error.
By the way the administrator of the website should include your suggestion
on the general rules.
Thanks to Etienne I found the book and bought it too.
Can you give another book name?
I am trying to explain that in order to "see forward" I need to see where
and how nthe whole thing started.
I also said that by Mr. Eastman (or Kodak) incorporating everything on a
single color negative destroyed the artistic portion of the color
photography, yes, it was excelent for "hotdogs" style printing but France
(Mr. Fresson) outsmarted everybody on the artistic side (it should be not
surprising!) .
Let's then start from square one!
Giovanni