Re: Quadtone Inks & Digital Negatives

From: Bobhead ^lt;dalaibobra@houston.rr.com>
Date: 02/06/04-12:56:47 PM Z

Kees Brandenburg wrote:

> <snip>
>
> Cone editions will support your canon printer too with the new ICC
> based PiezographyBW system I think. So that maybe a way to go.

They have been making that claim for well over a year now, and nothing
to show for it so far......

Personally, I think that Piezography is totally overrated. Their
longevity claims are dubious on the inks (I trust Paul Roark on this one).

To me, MIS is of equal quality; much cheaper, offer more choice, and
have better service (although practially all companies fall short in
this area oftentimes). It's kind of a no brainer for me.

-Joe