Re: What about 1200x1200dpi laser printers for digital negatives?

From: Kate Mahoney ^lt;kateb@paradise.net.nz>
Date: 02/10/04-02:22:39 PM Z

Loris, have you tried oiled paper? I have similar problems with price of
media/inks and have started using a high-quality but light inkjet paper plus
mineral oil. The trick is to get a paper that doesn't block u.v.too much
(some papers contain fillers that do this). I'll let you know how I get on
if you like. At the moment I'm using Ilford Printasia 120/gsm Superior
Inkjet Paper but haven't done enough work to have reliable results yet. And-
wouldn't you know it, the sun's not shining again :(

Kate