RE: Tartaric Acid as contrast agent in VDB?

From: guillermo mischkinis ^lt;clagui@infovia.com.ar>
Date: 01/07/04-09:29:06 AM Z

Hi, sorry but my english is not so good...

If the sensibility of silver chloride is 100, the silver tartrate is about 17.

The organic salts of silver always have a smaller sensibility that the haloid salts , but at a extended exposure the image acquires good intensity.

I´ve tried with no organic acid, mixing only silver nitrate 10% with ammonia ferric citrate 25% , and the exposition times for a more than normal contrasted negative is about 6 minutes, at sun.

guillermo mischkinis