Has anyone else had the Epson 1280 print dialog change lately?

From: Clay Harmon ^lt;wcharmon@wt.net>
Date: 01/14/04-11:37:10 AM Z

I'm hoping someone on the list has an answer for this. I was printing a
desktop digi-neg last night, and when I went to the print-with-preview
dialog box , the whole thing was REALLY different. I am running OSX
10.3, and have downloaded updates as recently as a few days ago. It
appears to me that Apple may have slipped in a new 1280 driver, because
everything is radically different. The most bothersome part is that the
dialog no longer contains the 'flip horizontal' button that allows you
to print the OHP with ink on the proper side for contact printing.
There are also lots of other options that are different than they have
been as recently as 3 weeks ago. Any idea what is going on? BTW, it
must be an OS issue, because the same new dialog pops up in Photoshop
CS and Photoshop 7.0.