Re: Has anyone else had the Epson 1280 print dialog change lately?

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 01/14/04-11:54:24 AM Z

Mark,

I am running OSX 10.3 (Panther) also. The newer versions of OSX install all
sorts of drivers from various companies. I believe there are even
additional drivers you can install on Disk 3 of 10.3. This can be a problem,
because these probably over write the driver you have installed.

Have you tried pulling out all the 1280 driver files from your system file
and then re-installing the current Epson 1280 driver? This might help.

Mark Nelson