Sam Wang light?

From: Katharine Thayer ^lt;kthayer@pacifier.com>
Date: 01/14/04-05:15:11 AM Z

This discussion is making me remember the discussion about speed and
dichromate concentration in gum, in which Sandy argued that Sam's
printing times must be about the same for diluted dichromate as they
would be for saturated dichromate, even though to date there has been no
comparison data offered whatever to show that this is true. This seems
oddly contrary to the position he is taking here with regard to data,
but never mind that for the moment. Since actual data don't seem to be
forthcoming on the earlier question, I'd like to know at least this:

Sam, what do you use for your light source for gum? I don't see it on
your article on unblinkingeye, although I could have missed it because
the dang site keeps sending me to amazon.com while I'm trying to read an
article, so I have to keep going back and trying to find my place where
I was before I got dumped to amazon. Why does it do that, Ed? It's
annoying as heck.
Katharine Thayer