Re: OT - PHOTOSHOP_OFFICE 2003

From: Richard Knoppow ^lt;dickburk@ix.netcom.com>
Date: 01/24/04-02:42:24 PM Z

----- Original Message -----
From: "Temi" <Temi@TemiOriginals.com>
To: <alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca>
Sent: Saturday, January 24, 2004 9:27 AM
Subject: OT - PHOTOSHOP_OFFICE 2003

> Good morning,
> I have a technology headache.
> My PS 7 was working fine. After I installed Office 2003,
it takes about 3 mins to open a 20 kb file in PS, and
anything larger is impossisble.
> Can anyone direct me to a site where problems with Office
2003 might be found?
> I talked with Adobe twice and they tell me that Office
2003 must be the problem.
> I also tried uninstalling and reinstalling PS.
> I need PS 7 for my classes, so if a solution cannot be
found I will need to uninstall Office 2003.
> Hoping someone can steer me in the right direction to
resolve this problem.
> Thank you in advance.
> Temi
>
> ________________________________

  What operating system are you using?
 How much RAM do you have.
 Is Office in the start-up list so that its running from
boot?
Do you see the hard drive running continuously when loading
an image? It could indicate memory swapping due to too
little RAM being available.

---
Richard Knoppow
Los Angeles, CA, USA