Re: Temperaprint & Gum

From: pete ^lt;temperaprint@blueyonder.co.uk>
Date: 01/30/04-07:29:50 AM Z

Judy

> On the other hand, I want to print on PAPER, not plastic. But what's YUPO?

Yes I can understand this wish, but the advantage of printing on a substrate
that is perfectly stable and free from pigment stain, when working in a
multicoat manner is far more important to me, than the nature of the base it
is all about the final image in relation to personal aesthetes.

Yupo is laminated polypropylene a plastic. I think I once sent you a sample
when it was called Synteape in the UK and Kimdura in the US I seem to
remember your comment was, not bad for a plastic.

Pete