Re: Consider NJ (Re: photography in Nashville, Virginia, wherever)

From: Judy Seigel ^lt;jseigel@panix.com>
Date: 06/03/04-03:07:28 PM Z

On Wed, 2 Jun 2004, STUART GOLDSTEIN wrote:

> Waz za matta with Joisey? Ya gotta problem wit us?
> Huh?

My thought was that *politically* New Jersey was very much like New York
-- and I'm here already ! And much as I love it, I worried that it's just
too New York... I mean for instance I haven't seen one "Kill Them All and
Let God Sort It Out" t-shirt, or for that matter one pro-Bush shirt, etc.
etc. and I know they're out there... somewhere.

The travel suggestions sound terrific... I need to study them some more...
and will probably ask more questions... I probably should do every one
of them to really cover the subject. (Hope I can talk myself out of THAT
great idea !)

Meanwhile -- Christina, you mean you got the nice wrist strap with the
CHEAP version and I got the nasty neck strap with the EXPENSIVE version...
Now that's a rook !!

more later, meanwhile thanks to all..

PS. As it happens, New Jersey is my fail-safe -- I know I can get there &
the weather is no nastier than NYC.

Judy