Re: Charcoal Prints?Thanks to your spouse.

From: Jim Strain ^lt;jstrain@iquest.net>
Date: 03/07/04-08:59:20 AM Z

John: Thank you for your response. John Stewart ***DID*** mention working
with the Fresson family. In addition, I used the magic of Google to find
the following website
www.atelier-fresson.com .

It has an incredibly incomplete description of a direct charcoal process
using different layers of charcoal density. I will contact you off list for
more info. Thanks. Jim