Re: glutaraldehyde

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/15/04-06:59:46 PM Z

Katherine,

If my father were still alive, I would ask him where to get it....he must
have known, since he was always threatening to tan my glutaraldehyde!

hehehehe
Mark Nelson
Never try to teach a pig to sing.
It wastes your time and annoys the pig—anonymous
(corrected version of quote thanks to Carl Weeeeeeeese