Re: Re: silly paper wetting question

From: jpptprnt@verizon.net
Date: 03/19/04-11:57:19 AM Z

Katharine,

A lot of changes happend in the paper making biz, 1986/88. Paper went from a
more acid side to a more base/alkaline side harder to make, harder to size,
restructor the paper process. Giving you changes in the whay papers work. I
have stash of 1986/88 Strathmore 500 that prints just great. It is much
different than the modern paper, sizing and surface finish is just different.

hope this helps

Jan Pietrzak