RE: Reversal processing for enlarged negatives

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/25/04-01:41:06 AM Z

Didn't try it; as I was trying to calibrate and standardise I keept the
enlarger head at the same height (I was lazy of changing the head height
everytime for the flash exposure). Anyway, I'm out of that film and will
have the new film in hands next week - I hope I will not have the same
problem with the new roll.

Regards,
Loris.