RE: Reversal processing for enlarged negatives

From: Loris Medici ^lt;loris_medici@yahoo.com>
Date: 03/25/04-02:05:07 AM Z

-----Original Message-----
From: Editor P.O.V. Image Service [mailto:editor@p-o-v-image.com]
Sent: Thursday, March 25, 2004 9:30 AM
To: alt-photo-process-l@sask.usask.ca
Subject: Re: Reversal processing for enlarged negatives
> > It's a matter of learning and exercising I believe...

> as is all good alt-photo process.. Judy's amazing though..
> I learned much from her when I was here..

I agree & second this.

> Where in Turkey are you? My neighbors are going back there later this
> spring.. If you need some stuff they might be willing to take it
along..

I'm in Istanbul. Thank you very much for your kind offer - will let you
know if I need something that is impractical or impossible to import
from the states ...Hmmm? 1kg Hydrocote and a Coating Rod maybe?.. ;)
Actually I have some friends who travel to the States from time to time
and I ask them little favours sometimes so I don't think I will cause
any trouble to you or your friends... But thank you very much again!

Regards,
Loris.