Re: Developing sheet film in open-ended PVC tubes

From: Ender100@aol.com
Date: 03/31/04-12:39:21 PM Z

I'm curious about the use of the Jobo with PT/PD. Do you do the
developement this way also, or develop first in tray and then do the clearing this way?
Wash?

I've been thinking about a tube method at least for clearing so I can walk
away and let it spin instead of standing there and rocking the trays to the beat
of my favorite music.

Thanks,
Mark Nelson