VanDyke Brown

From: hylandscot@comcast.net
Date: 05/11/04-10:50:42 AM Z

Hello Everyone,
I have a bottle of VanDyke solution that is plating out the silver to the inside of the bottle and also to the eyedropper. The solution was made approximately two weeks ago and set aside to "ripen". The solution seems to print okay, but I'm concerned that I maybe loosing some denisity due to the loss of silver from solution. I don't remember the solutions plating out in the past, though it's been awhile.
The solution was from the traditional formula. Has anyone ever encountered this before and know the reason for it?

Warm Regards,

Jonathon Russell

--
"Expose for the secrets,