Re: jibber jabber

From: Nick Makris ^lt;nick@mcn.org>
Date: 11/19/04-09:40:39 AM Z

Best intentions - perhaps to a great degree?? However, I want to remind
everyone that on more than one occasion we have found an "echo troll' on
this and other lists. For anyone that doesn't recognize the reference "echo
troll", it's effectively one person with two different emails subscribed to
a given list or two different people working together under the plan of "you
lie and I'll swear to it".

My two cents,

Nick