Re: Sodium Bisulfite

From: Giovanni Di Mase ^lt;gdimase@hotmail.com>
Date: 10/06/04-12:44:37 PM Z

There is also sodium sulfite that works as sodium bisulfite according to
James book.
But I was told that the sulfite does not create the solution acid and
therefore the cromium component becomes insoluble cromium.
What does this mean in terms of stains I don't know.
Can anybody help?
Thanks
Giovanni