Re: Re: Chris Andeson there?

From: res1dvao@verizon.net
Date: 10/07/04-12:09:04 PM Z

I tried the suggestion of Mark Nelson by setting my 2200 to Premium Glossy Photo Paper and had the same problem as always. Right before the paper exits the printer there is a set of wheels, larger on the bottom than the top. The top wheels lift or smear the still wet ink, leaving tracks on the film material. Other than that it works fine. Just can't use the negative to print.

Any suggestions anyone?

George