Re: Another Ziatype question

From: nze christian ^lt;christian_nze@hotmail.com>
Date: 10/11/04-12:28:18 PM Z

HI Loris

for clearing I use 2 bath of sodium sulfite and one of Kodak Hypo wash . I
print with clear border to check my clearing and I got no stain.

You should also try and a well known paper as Kid finish Cranes or Arches
platine.

Jeffrey, I find no use by using more concentrated solution of Palladium, it
don't yeld better Dmax. I give a try to your formula for zia and with my
paper Cot 320 and Buxton there is no difference . It surely work with some
paper but with good paper even a more dilute solution work.

Amicalement
best regards

Nzé Christian
mailto:christian_nze@hotmail.com